Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
Mick Jagger photo by americanistadechiapas on Flickr
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, in honor of The Rolling Stones and their re-issue of 'Some Girls', we thought we'd whip up a misheard lyric from one of their biggest tracks off the album. We went with "Beast Of Burden", and here's one of our fave misheard lyrics that we came across...
"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'."
"I'll never be your beast of burden."
Well, it's good to know that Mick will never abandon us in the kitchen as our sous chef! Have you guys ever misheard the lyrics this way?
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
-AH & SJ
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'