Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
Mick Jagger photo by americanistadechiapas on Flickr
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, in honor of The Rolling Stones and their re-issue of 'Some Girls', we thought we'd whip up a misheard lyric from one of their biggest tracks off the album. We went with "Beast Of Burden", and here's one of our fave misheard lyrics that we came across...
"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'."
"I'll never be your beast of burden."
Well, it's good to know that Mick will never abandon us in the kitchen as our sous chef! Have you guys ever misheard the lyrics this way?
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
-AH & SJ
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet