Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
Mick Jagger photo by americanistadechiapas on Flickr
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, in honor of The Rolling Stones and their re-issue of 'Some Girls', we thought we'd whip up a misheard lyric from one of their biggest tracks off the album. We went with "Beast Of Burden", and here's one of our fave misheard lyrics that we came across...
"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'."
"I'll never be your beast of burden."
Well, it's good to know that Mick will never abandon us in the kitchen as our sous chef! Have you guys ever misheard the lyrics this way?
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
-AH & SJ
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars