Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
Mick Jagger photo by americanistadechiapas on Flickr
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, in honor of The Rolling Stones and their re-issue of 'Some Girls', we thought we'd whip up a misheard lyric from one of their biggest tracks off the album. We went with "Beast Of Burden", and here's one of our fave misheard lyrics that we came across...
"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'."
"I'll never be your beast of burden."
Well, it's good to know that Mick will never abandon us in the kitchen as our sous chef! Have you guys ever misheard the lyrics this way?
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
-AH & SJ
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist