Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
Mick Jagger photo by americanistadechiapas on Flickr
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, in honor of The Rolling Stones and their re-issue of 'Some Girls', we thought we'd whip up a misheard lyric from one of their biggest tracks off the album. We went with "Beast Of Burden", and here's one of our fave misheard lyrics that we came across...
"I'll never leave your pizza burnin'."
"I'll never be your beast of burden."
Well, it's good to know that Mick will never abandon us in the kitchen as our sous chef! Have you guys ever misheard the lyrics this way?
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
-AH & SJ
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party