Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Silent Night
Images c/o Grzegorz ?obi?ski/Flickr, hkase/Flickr, and neachic.blogspot.com
It's time to dust off ye olde Christmas Carol books and spread joy (or headaches) to your surrounding neighbourhoods. Whether we love to hate, hate to love, or genuinely love to love those Christmas chanteuses floating up and down the sidewalk, one thing we can all agree to appreciate is the lone lyrically challenged caroler.
There's always that one person just wingin' it because they've had too many rum and eggnogs the night before. So when it comes to slow jam "Silent Night", instead of singing:
Correct Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peace
They're out to lunch with:
Misheard Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peas
Oops! Looks like someone's got their mind on tomorrow's Christmas dinner.
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand