Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Silent Night
Images c/o Grzegorz ?obi?ski/Flickr, hkase/Flickr, and neachic.blogspot.com
It's time to dust off ye olde Christmas Carol books and spread joy (or headaches) to your surrounding neighbourhoods. Whether we love to hate, hate to love, or genuinely love to love those Christmas chanteuses floating up and down the sidewalk, one thing we can all agree to appreciate is the lone lyrically challenged caroler.
There's always that one person just wingin' it because they've had too many rum and eggnogs the night before. So when it comes to slow jam "Silent Night", instead of singing:
Correct Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peace
They're out to lunch with:
Misheard Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peas
Oops! Looks like someone's got their mind on tomorrow's Christmas dinner.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show