Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Silent Night
Images c/o Grzegorz ?obi?ski/Flickr, hkase/Flickr, and neachic.blogspot.com
It's time to dust off ye olde Christmas Carol books and spread joy (or headaches) to your surrounding neighbourhoods. Whether we love to hate, hate to love, or genuinely love to love those Christmas chanteuses floating up and down the sidewalk, one thing we can all agree to appreciate is the lone lyrically challenged caroler.
There's always that one person just wingin' it because they've had too many rum and eggnogs the night before. So when it comes to slow jam "Silent Night", instead of singing:
Correct Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peace
They're out to lunch with:
Misheard Lyric: Sleep in heavenly peas
Oops! Looks like someone's got their mind on tomorrow's Christmas dinner.
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn