Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Tupac's "Dear Mama"
The music world is still abuzz over deceased rapper Tupac's appearance at Coachella: via hologram! With word that they might even take the hologram on tour, it looks like Tupac will be in the news for a long time coming. So what better way to shine some light on the legendary MC than by finding a misheard lyric from him? We turned to Tupac's sentimental hit "Dear Mama" and hit the Web trying to find the most ridiculous misheard lyric...
The Misheard Lyric:
"We was bored and ugly little kids"
The Real Lyric:
"We was poorer than other little kids"
LOL! Why would Tupac say such a thing? Pretty sure there's no such thing as an ugly little kid - they're all cute! :P
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now