Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Tupac's "Dear Mama"
The music world is still abuzz over deceased rapper Tupac's appearance at Coachella: via hologram! With word that they might even take the hologram on tour, it looks like Tupac will be in the news for a long time coming. So what better way to shine some light on the legendary MC than by finding a misheard lyric from him? We turned to Tupac's sentimental hit "Dear Mama" and hit the Web trying to find the most ridiculous misheard lyric...
The Misheard Lyric:
"We was bored and ugly little kids"
The Real Lyric:
"We was poorer than other little kids"
LOL! Why would Tupac say such a thing? Pretty sure there's no such thing as an ugly little kid - they're all cute! :P
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?