Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Tupac's "Dear Mama"
The music world is still abuzz over deceased rapper Tupac's appearance at Coachella: via hologram! With word that they might even take the hologram on tour, it looks like Tupac will be in the news for a long time coming. So what better way to shine some light on the legendary MC than by finding a misheard lyric from him? We turned to Tupac's sentimental hit "Dear Mama" and hit the Web trying to find the most ridiculous misheard lyric...
The Misheard Lyric:
"We was bored and ugly little kids"
The Real Lyric:
"We was poorer than other little kids"
LOL! Why would Tupac say such a thing? Pretty sure there's no such thing as an ugly little kid - they're all cute! :P
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist