Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Tupac's "Dear Mama"
The music world is still abuzz over deceased rapper Tupac's appearance at Coachella: via hologram! With word that they might even take the hologram on tour, it looks like Tupac will be in the news for a long time coming. So what better way to shine some light on the legendary MC than by finding a misheard lyric from him? We turned to Tupac's sentimental hit "Dear Mama" and hit the Web trying to find the most ridiculous misheard lyric...
The Misheard Lyric:
"We was bored and ugly little kids"
The Real Lyric:
"We was poorer than other little kids"
LOL! Why would Tupac say such a thing? Pretty sure there's no such thing as an ugly little kid - they're all cute! :P
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"