Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Tupac's "Dear Mama"
The music world is still abuzz over deceased rapper Tupac's appearance at Coachella: via hologram! With word that they might even take the hologram on tour, it looks like Tupac will be in the news for a long time coming. So what better way to shine some light on the legendary MC than by finding a misheard lyric from him? We turned to Tupac's sentimental hit "Dear Mama" and hit the Web trying to find the most ridiculous misheard lyric...
The Misheard Lyric:
"We was bored and ugly little kids"
The Real Lyric:
"We was poorer than other little kids"
LOL! Why would Tupac say such a thing? Pretty sure there's no such thing as an ugly little kid - they're all cute! :P
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon