Misheard Lyric of the Week: U2's "Beautiful Day"
With only 3 days until St. Patrick's Day is upon us, we have to give props to the almighty Irish rock gods U2. But how do we give tribute to this iconic band just in time for St. Patty's Day? In the form of a Misheard Lyric, of course! While singer Bono's vocals are normally loud and clear, sometime we mishear what he has to say in his songs, and a perfect example is from U2's 2000 classic "Beautiful Day":
The Misheard Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky's full of felines"
The Real Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky falls, you feel like"
We're seriously LOL-ing all over the place here!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'