Misheard Lyric of the Week: U2's "Beautiful Day"
With only 3 days until St. Patrick's Day is upon us, we have to give props to the almighty Irish rock gods U2. But how do we give tribute to this iconic band just in time for St. Patty's Day? In the form of a Misheard Lyric, of course! While singer Bono's vocals are normally loud and clear, sometime we mishear what he has to say in his songs, and a perfect example is from U2's 2000 classic "Beautiful Day":
The Misheard Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky's full of felines"
The Real Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky falls, you feel like"
We're seriously LOL-ing all over the place here!
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video