Misheard Lyric of the Week: U2's "Beautiful Day"
With only 3 days until St. Patrick's Day is upon us, we have to give props to the almighty Irish rock gods U2. But how do we give tribute to this iconic band just in time for St. Patty's Day? In the form of a Misheard Lyric, of course! While singer Bono's vocals are normally loud and clear, sometime we mishear what he has to say in his songs, and a perfect example is from U2's 2000 classic "Beautiful Day":
The Misheard Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky's full of felines"
The Real Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky falls, you feel like"
We're seriously LOL-ing all over the place here!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz