Misheard Lyric of the Week: U2's "Beautiful Day"
With only 3 days until St. Patrick's Day is upon us, we have to give props to the almighty Irish rock gods U2. But how do we give tribute to this iconic band just in time for St. Patty's Day? In the form of a Misheard Lyric, of course! While singer Bono's vocals are normally loud and clear, sometime we mishear what he has to say in his songs, and a perfect example is from U2's 2000 classic "Beautiful Day":
The Misheard Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky's full of felines"
The Real Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky falls, you feel like"
We're seriously LOL-ing all over the place here!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees