Misheard Lyric of the Week: U2's "Beautiful Day"
With only 3 days until St. Patrick's Day is upon us, we have to give props to the almighty Irish rock gods U2. But how do we give tribute to this iconic band just in time for St. Patty's Day? In the form of a Misheard Lyric, of course! While singer Bono's vocals are normally loud and clear, sometime we mishear what he has to say in his songs, and a perfect example is from U2's 2000 classic "Beautiful Day":
The Misheard Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky's full of felines"
The Real Lyric:
"It's a beautiful day / Sky falls, you feel like"
We're seriously LOL-ing all over the place here!
- Read the Official Lyrics to Zedd & Selena Gomez's New Song 'I Want You to Know'
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us