Misheard Lyric of the Week: Watch The Throne's "N***** In Paris"
Watch The Throne's Kanye West and Jay-Z got the cover treatment this past Monday when pop princess Katy Perry leant some swag to "N***** In Paris" (or, simply titled "Paris") live at BBC Radio 1 in the UK. She had to switch up some of the lyrics to be safe for radio, but still did a great job memorizing all those rap lines!
Since the song now has a resurgence in popularity (thank you Katy), we thought we'd listen to the song and see if we misheard any of the lyrics. Imagine our surprise when we thought we heard this:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Cool Whip so cold, this old thing?"
The Real Lyric:
"Your whip so cold, this old thing?"
Have you made this mistake before? Pretty sure when Kanye drops the word "whip", he's talking about his sweet ride, not a sweet treat.
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to submit to us? Let us know in the comments!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs