Misheard Lyric: Radiohead - Paranoid Android
This week's Misheard Lyric comes right on the heels of the Coachella lineup announcement. No stranger to the California music festival is Radiohead. The near 30 year old English rock band's prolificacy hasn't dimmed the quality of their work in the least, and having released their album, The King 0f Limbs just last year, they seemed like a fitting headliner. And even without the album—who doesn't like Radiohead, right?
So if you're lucky enough to cop tickets to Coachella 2012 (it's two weekends this year, so you've got no excuse not to) and find yourself in a sweaty daze, shoulder to shoulder with tie-dye clad festival goers swaying to "Paranoid Android", please, oh please, get the lyrics right:
That shirt makes you look pretty ugly
Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
While we're sure there won't be any shortage of ironically "ugly" shirts at Coachella, Thom Yorke will most definitely not be commenting on the crowd's fashion sense.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist