(image courtesy of www.vectorportal.com)
We've all been "that guy". You know, the one who's just having a great time with your friends, possibly driving in a car, belting out some song which you all know the words to. You're thinking how much fun you're having and how you guys are ~friends forever~ when suddenly, the car hits a bump, the CD skips, and you're still singing...the wrong lyrics. Instead of "Don't go chasin' waterfalls" your beloved best friends catch you singing "Go Go Jason Waterfalls!" and guess what, they can't stop laughing at you. Instances like these are no big deal — your friends won't stop liking you, obv. — but embarrassing moments stay with you for a long time.
At MetroLyricsLoves, we're here to help you through these times by highlighting other people's embarrassing lyrics slip-ups AND by (of course) providing you with the correct lyrics to 1 000 000+ songs. Lucky you! So without further ado, here are some hilarious misheard lyrics submitted to us on the MetroLyrics Facebook Page. Feel free to tell us your own in the comments, or if you're shy, in our Ask Box!
Misheard Lyric: Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze Lyrics
"Excuse me while I kiss this guy..."
"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"
And our personal favorite:
Misheard Lyric: AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Lyrics
"Dirty Steve and the thunder Jeep"
"Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"
Feel free to tell us your own favorite misheard lyrics in the comments, or if you're shy, in our Ask Box!
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme