Modern Love: The Best Top 40 Love Songs For Valentine's Day
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day.
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day, as well as the airwaves! L-O-V-E is still the most popular subject title for songs & lyrics, so it's fairly easy to pick out a handful of tunes to put together into a Top 40 Valentine's Day Playlist. From Ne-Yo to Rihanna, to Tegan & Sara and Hunter Hayes, this lyrics are not only catchy enough to be high on the pop charts: they're uber-romantic as well. So scroll down and play on this Valentine's Day with our fave modern-day love songs:
❤ 5. Ne-Yo — Let Me Love You ❤
"Girl, let me love you / And I will love you / Until you learn to love yourself..."
❤ 4. Tegan & Sara — Closer ❤
"All I want to get is / A little bit closer / All I want to know is / Can you come a little closer?"
❤ 3. Hunter Hayes — Wanted ❤
"I wanna call you mine / Wanna hold your hand forever / And never let you forget it / Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted..."
❤ 2. Rihanna — Stay ❤
"Not really sure how to feel about it / Something in the way you move / Makes me feel like I can't live without you / It takes me all the way / I want you to stay..."
❤ 1. Mumford & Sons — I Will Wait ❤
"But I'll kneel down / Wait for now / And I'll kneel down / Know my ground / And I will wait, I will wait for you..."
We hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether you're with your significant other, friends or family!
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video