Movember: Lyrics For Moustaches Against Prostate Cancer!
Movember shield c/o Movember.com
Movember — if you don't know — is the awesome, hilarious, month-long activity to raise money for prostate cancer research in the month of November! The rules are simple: guys grow a moustache for the entire month without shaving, and in the process raise money for prostate cancer; win-win! We love this time of year because all the Movember participants are in good spirits laughing at each other's moustaches all the while knowing that this silliness is for a good cause.
That being said, growing a moustache while not being allowed to shave it even if it looks totally ridiculous IS a tough feat. We know many-a-man who has struggled with wanting to shave the 'stache off so we wanted to offer our support to these guys in their charitable endeavor. Here are 4 pump-up songs to listen to when you really want to shave your moustache this Movember. Don't do it!!!
And if we take the time to lay it on the line / I could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine, all mine
Come on guys, lay your face on the line for the cause! After November is over, you can look back on your moustache with pride!
Private eyes, they're watching you / They see your every move / Private eyes, they're watching you
Your friends are watching you, don't shave that 'stache — take some inspiration from John Oates, one of the best moustaches in music EVER!
Went the distance now I'm not gonna stop / Just a man and his will to survive
You've already come this far, keep on going Mo-Bro!
Carry on, my wayward son / For there'll be peace when you are done
Back in the day, almost every member of Kansas sported a moustache. Carry on, son, for maybe you will one day rock as hard as these dudes!
For more information on how to raise awareness for prostate cancer by taking part in Movember, visit their website: Movember.com
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz