Mumford And Sons: Interview + Deets On New Album
The guys from UK folk troupe Mumford & Sons have come a long way since their debut AND breakout album, Sigh No More, released in October 2009. They've got Billboard Music Awards under their belts, as well as a Brit Award, and they are anxiously awaiting to see if they won the Record Of The Year Grammy nomination they received for "The Cave" (airing in February).
During their appearance at the at the Live 105 Not So Silent Night concert in San Francisco, two Mumfords sat down and discussed some major details on their follow-up to Sigh No More. It's apparently "more awesome" than their debut, with the "same instruments but different sounds". Watch a snippet of the interview here:
Are you excited for the new Mumford & Sons album?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?