Mumford And Sons: Interview + Deets On New Album
The guys from UK folk troupe Mumford & Sons have come a long way since their debut AND breakout album, Sigh No More, released in October 2009. They've got Billboard Music Awards under their belts, as well as a Brit Award, and they are anxiously awaiting to see if they won the Record Of The Year Grammy nomination they received for "The Cave" (airing in February).
During their appearance at the at the Live 105 Not So Silent Night concert in San Francisco, two Mumfords sat down and discussed some major details on their follow-up to Sigh No More. It's apparently "more awesome" than their debut, with the "same instruments but different sounds". Watch a snippet of the interview here:
Are you excited for the new Mumford & Sons album?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'