Mumford And Sons: Interview + Deets On New Album
The guys from UK folk troupe Mumford & Sons have come a long way since their debut AND breakout album, Sigh No More, released in October 2009. They've got Billboard Music Awards under their belts, as well as a Brit Award, and they are anxiously awaiting to see if they won the Record Of The Year Grammy nomination they received for "The Cave" (airing in February).
During their appearance at the at the Live 105 Not So Silent Night concert in San Francisco, two Mumfords sat down and discussed some major details on their follow-up to Sigh No More. It's apparently "more awesome" than their debut, with the "same instruments but different sounds". Watch a snippet of the interview here:
Are you excited for the new Mumford & Sons album?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything