Mumford And Sons: Interview + Deets On New Album
The guys from UK folk troupe Mumford & Sons have come a long way since their debut AND breakout album, Sigh No More, released in October 2009. They've got Billboard Music Awards under their belts, as well as a Brit Award, and they are anxiously awaiting to see if they won the Record Of The Year Grammy nomination they received for "The Cave" (airing in February).
During their appearance at the at the Live 105 Not So Silent Night concert in San Francisco, two Mumfords sat down and discussed some major details on their follow-up to Sigh No More. It's apparently "more awesome" than their debut, with the "same instruments but different sounds". Watch a snippet of the interview here:
Are you excited for the new Mumford & Sons album?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist