Muse Has Our Lyric of the Week With Official London 2012 Olympic Song "Survival"
With London's 2012 Olympic Summer Games officially beginning today, what better Lyric of the Week than a line from the official Olympic song? The song, called "Survival" by Muse, is an epic rock-opera-style anthem about the strength of character it takes to be a winner. It serves as a great pump-up song for the athletes who are about to compete in the Games — we know we'd feel pretty revved up if we heard these lyrics right before a match (or meet, or race, etc.):
"I'll light the fuse / And I'll never lose / And I choose to survive / Whatever it takes"
For more info on the Games, visit www.London2012.com
What part of the Olympics are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz