Muse Has Our Lyric of the Week With Official London 2012 Olympic Song "Survival"
With London's 2012 Olympic Summer Games officially beginning today, what better Lyric of the Week than a line from the official Olympic song? The song, called "Survival" by Muse, is an epic rock-opera-style anthem about the strength of character it takes to be a winner. It serves as a great pump-up song for the athletes who are about to compete in the Games — we know we'd feel pretty revved up if we heard these lyrics right before a match (or meet, or race, etc.):
"I'll light the fuse / And I'll never lose / And I choose to survive / Whatever it takes"
For more info on the Games, visit www.London2012.com
What part of the Olympics are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram