Muse Has Our Lyric of the Week With Official London 2012 Olympic Song "Survival"
With London's 2012 Olympic Summer Games officially beginning today, what better Lyric of the Week than a line from the official Olympic song? The song, called "Survival" by Muse, is an epic rock-opera-style anthem about the strength of character it takes to be a winner. It serves as a great pump-up song for the athletes who are about to compete in the Games — we know we'd feel pretty revved up if we heard these lyrics right before a match (or meet, or race, etc.):
"I'll light the fuse / And I'll never lose / And I choose to survive / Whatever it takes"
For more info on the Games, visit www.London2012.com
What part of the Olympics are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody