Muse Has Our Lyric of the Week With Official London 2012 Olympic Song "Survival"
With London's 2012 Olympic Summer Games officially beginning today, what better Lyric of the Week than a line from the official Olympic song? The song, called "Survival" by Muse, is an epic rock-opera-style anthem about the strength of character it takes to be a winner. It serves as a great pump-up song for the athletes who are about to compete in the Games — we know we'd feel pretty revved up if we heard these lyrics right before a match (or meet, or race, etc.):
"I'll light the fuse / And I'll never lose / And I choose to survive / Whatever it takes"
For more info on the Games, visit www.London2012.com
What part of the Olympics are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman