My 3 Songs: About Revenge
Revenge can be nasty, harsh, sneaky, and downright mean. On the other hand, getting revenge on somebody who has wronged you can also be extremely satisfying. Also satisfying are songs about revenge so instead of committing potentially criminal acts, you can just live vicariously through the singers of the songs! Win-win. Here are some the best songs about revenge that you submitted to us on Facebook...
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me / Until you died, 'til you died but you're still alive / And I'm here to remind you / Of the mess you left when you went away
Did you know this scathing song was written about the man who played Uncle Joey on Full House. Yep, Alanis dated actor Dave Coulier and evidently it ended pretty badly...
Cause I know that you're living a lie / That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find / What goes around, goes around, goes around / Comes all the way back around
The video for this song is like a mini-movie and we simply adore it. Justin takes a more conservative stance towards revenge and instead of seeking it out himself, he tells his ex-lover that karma will get her in the end.
I dug my key into the side / Of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive / Carved my name into his leather seat / I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights / Slashed a hole in all 4 tires / And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
This is the ultimate revenge song. What's a better form of revenge than wrecking the car your good-for-nothing (ex) boyfriend treasures even more than your relationship? You better think before you cheat on Miss Carrie Underwood, let it be known!
What are your favorite songs about revenge? Let us know below...
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video