My 3 Songs: About Sunshine!
As the seasons start to change from snowy, to rainy, to sunny, we can't help but think of the upcoming summer — our favorite season of all! What really has us thinking of summer this week is the upcoming Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California. The first weekend of Coachella kicks off this Friday, April 13th and we can't wait to see performances, stylish celebs and festival-goers, and art displays. Coachella is notoriously sweltering and SUNNY so we asked you for the best songs about sunshine! Shine on...
(submitted by Stephanie Ann Danielle)
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine / I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh / Do what you want but you're never gonna break me / Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh
At first this song annoyed us, then it imbedded itself into our brains so deeply that we had a choice: either embrace it or go insane. Of course we embraced it!
(submitted by Rena Thunderstone)
I know it's up for me / If you steal my sunshine / Making sure i'm not in too deep / If you steal my sunshine
This is the best carefree beachy tune for cruising around at the beach with your...brother? That's right, Len is a bro & sis duo!
(submitted by E.j. Quehl and others)
Here comes the sun / Here comes the sun, and I say / It's all right
We couldn't not make this classic George Harrison-penned Beatles song #1. It's simple, sweet, summery, and hopeful. Ahhhhhh perfect.
What are your favorite songs about sunshine? Are you attending any music fests this year? Let us know below!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show