My 3 Songs: Lyrics That Motivate Us To Workout
The Monday after Thanksgiving is something you have to be mentally prepared for. Like, there should probably be a self-help pamphlet called "getting through the after effects of eating yourself into oblivion on Thanksgiving" because whether we like it or not, our clothes are all a lil' bit too tight today. So in light of the Thanksgiving pot belly (and to prevent anyone from losing an eye in case the button on your pants pops off like a champagne cork) we're giving you three awesome workout songs to get your butt in gear:
3. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO (Submitted by Alter Inthe Rain)
Girl look at that body / I work out / Girl look at that body / I work out
If two dudes who rock afros and thick-rimmed glasses yet STILL get girls just because they work out don't inspire you to get on the treadmill, we don't know what will.
2. Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga (Submitted by Damian Duran)
I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hanging on a moment of truth
Come on, you're so close! You're on the edge of ridding your waistline of grandma's casserole! Don't stop now!
1. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West (Submitted by Kaammilya Itsrainingmen Weathers)
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit-ups right and / Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
This is a given. Plus it's super motivating because Kanye makes the best trainer. "I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but this is the worst workout of all time!"
That's a wrap! Now stop reading this and start doing some push-ups.
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings