My 3 Songs: Lyrics That Motivate Us To Workout
The Monday after Thanksgiving is something you have to be mentally prepared for. Like, there should probably be a self-help pamphlet called "getting through the after effects of eating yourself into oblivion on Thanksgiving" because whether we like it or not, our clothes are all a lil' bit too tight today. So in light of the Thanksgiving pot belly (and to prevent anyone from losing an eye in case the button on your pants pops off like a champagne cork) we're giving you three awesome workout songs to get your butt in gear:
3. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO (Submitted by Alter Inthe Rain)
Girl look at that body / I work out / Girl look at that body / I work out
If two dudes who rock afros and thick-rimmed glasses yet STILL get girls just because they work out don't inspire you to get on the treadmill, we don't know what will.
2. Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga (Submitted by Damian Duran)
I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hanging on a moment of truth
Come on, you're so close! You're on the edge of ridding your waistline of grandma's casserole! Don't stop now!
1. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West (Submitted by Kaammilya Itsrainingmen Weathers)
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit-ups right and / Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
This is a given. Plus it's super motivating because Kanye makes the best trainer. "I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but this is the worst workout of all time!"
That's a wrap! Now stop reading this and start doing some push-ups.
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party