My 3 Songs: Lyrics That Motivate Us To Workout
The Monday after Thanksgiving is something you have to be mentally prepared for. Like, there should probably be a self-help pamphlet called "getting through the after effects of eating yourself into oblivion on Thanksgiving" because whether we like it or not, our clothes are all a lil' bit too tight today. So in light of the Thanksgiving pot belly (and to prevent anyone from losing an eye in case the button on your pants pops off like a champagne cork) we're giving you three awesome workout songs to get your butt in gear:
3. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO (Submitted by Alter Inthe Rain)
Girl look at that body / I work out / Girl look at that body / I work out
If two dudes who rock afros and thick-rimmed glasses yet STILL get girls just because they work out don't inspire you to get on the treadmill, we don't know what will.
2. Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga (Submitted by Damian Duran)
I'm on the edge of glory / And I'm hanging on a moment of truth
Come on, you're so close! You're on the edge of ridding your waistline of grandma's casserole! Don't stop now!
1. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West (Submitted by Kaammilya Itsrainingmen Weathers)
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit-ups right and / Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
This is a given. Plus it's super motivating because Kanye makes the best trainer. "I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but this is the worst workout of all time!"
That's a wrap! Now stop reading this and start doing some push-ups.
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves