My 3 Songs: Rainy Day Song Lyrics
There's nothing better than sitting indoors curled up with a blanket listening to your favorite rainy days songs now that it's officially fall. We turned to our MetroLyrics Facebook fans to see what you guys are listening to when it's pouring outside, and here's our top 3 favorite suggestions:
1. No Rain - Blind Melon (submitted by Joe George)
"And I don't understand why I sleep all day / And I start to complain that there's no rain"
If you're in a bit of a rut due to the nasty weather outside, just pop on Blind Melon's "No Rain". Even if it's gloomy outside, you'll feel warm and fuzzy when you hear lead singer Shannon Hoon's sunny vocals croon out lyrics about finding peace & love within himself.
2. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake (submitted by 'Anmar Abu-Kamasha)
"But girl I refuse you must have me confused / With some other guy, the bridges were burned / And now it's your turn to cry / Cry me a river"
From the bright & cheery tune "No Rain" to Justin Timberlake's supposed ominous ode to Britney Spears: quite the mood changer! This song contains some of the best lyrics about revenge EVER — totally appropriate for a rainy day.
3. Rain Over Me - Pitbull ft. Marc Anthony (submitted by Yudesh Gjaweera)
"I'm rising so high / Out of my mind / So let it rain over me"
The only reason we put this on the list? "LET IT RAIN OVER MEEEEEE!!!!" Oh, and the catchy "AYE YAI YAI" part. These hilarious lyrics snap us out of our rainy day blues in an instant.
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings