my musical mind: Far East Movement
It's pretty safe to say that one of the biggest songs of summer 2010 was Far East Movement's "Like A G6". But the guys want you to know that their big hit wasn't out of nowhere. These LA-based electro-hoppers have worked hard to make it big in the music biz: they've been around since 2003! They first made waves on the charts when their tune "Round Round" was featured in The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift and have since opened for acts like Robyn, Kelis, and Lady Gaga on her Japanese tour. "Like A G6" then earned them the honor of being the first Asian American group to have a top ten hit in the US pop charts. Not too shabby, boys!
Their latest single "Jello" is slowly shakin' its way up the charts as we speak, so while you're jamming out, check out Far?East Movement my musical mind:
[click the image to enlarge]
Be sure to catch Far East Movement as well as LMFAO, Kay, Natalia Kills, Reema Major, and MORE at the Cherrytree Records Canadian Tour!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why