my musical mind: Far East Movement
It's pretty safe to say that one of the biggest songs of summer 2010 was Far East Movement's "Like A G6". But the guys want you to know that their big hit wasn't out of nowhere. These LA-based electro-hoppers have worked hard to make it big in the music biz: they've been around since 2003! They first made waves on the charts when their tune "Round Round" was featured in The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift and have since opened for acts like Robyn, Kelis, and Lady Gaga on her Japanese tour. "Like A G6" then earned them the honor of being the first Asian American group to have a top ten hit in the US pop charts. Not too shabby, boys!
Their latest single "Jello" is slowly shakin' its way up the charts as we speak, so while you're jamming out, check out Far?East Movement my musical mind:
[click the image to enlarge]
Be sure to catch Far East Movement as well as LMFAO, Kay, Natalia Kills, Reema Major, and MORE at the Cherrytree Records Canadian Tour!
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us