My Musical Mind: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 is a musical duo hailing from London and made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer/songwriter Tommy D. Often compared to Gnarls Barkley because of their soulful, electric sound, these guys have been making music together since 2008. Their first full length album Colours just came out in January and they've been enjoying its success. The band is currently in Austin playing various events for the SXSW festival. We asked them to give us an inside peak at their musical minds...
Don't forget to check out Graffiti6's album Colours on iTunes!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"