My Musical Mind: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 is a musical duo hailing from London and made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer/songwriter Tommy D. Often compared to Gnarls Barkley because of their soulful, electric sound, these guys have been making music together since 2008. Their first full length album Colours just came out in January and they've been enjoying its success. The band is currently in Austin playing various events for the SXSW festival. We asked them to give us an inside peak at their musical minds...
Don't forget to check out Graffiti6's album Colours on iTunes!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!