My Musical Mind: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 is a musical duo hailing from London and made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer/songwriter Tommy D. Often compared to Gnarls Barkley because of their soulful, electric sound, these guys have been making music together since 2008. Their first full length album Colours just came out in January and they've been enjoying its success. The band is currently in Austin playing various events for the SXSW festival. We asked them to give us an inside peak at their musical minds...
Don't forget to check out Graffiti6's album Colours on iTunes!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist