My Musical Mind: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 is a musical duo hailing from London and made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer/songwriter Tommy D. Often compared to Gnarls Barkley because of their soulful, electric sound, these guys have been making music together since 2008. Their first full length album Colours just came out in January and they've been enjoying its success. The band is currently in Austin playing various events for the SXSW festival. We asked them to give us an inside peak at their musical minds...
Don't forget to check out Graffiti6's album Colours on iTunes!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?