My Musical Mind: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 is a musical duo hailing from London and made up of singer/songwriter Jamie Scott and producer/songwriter Tommy D. Often compared to Gnarls Barkley because of their soulful, electric sound, these guys have been making music together since 2008. Their first full length album Colours just came out in January and they've been enjoying its success. The band is currently in Austin playing various events for the SXSW festival. We asked them to give us an inside peak at their musical minds...
Don't forget to check out Graffiti6's album Colours on iTunes!
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon