my musical mind: JoJo
Our girl JoJo may just be 20 years old, but she's got a lot of music industry experience under her belt. Remember when she broke onto the scene at 13 with her smash single "Leave (Get Out)"? We still sing it in the shower to this day. JoJo's always been known for her girl-power anthems about giving guys the brush-off, but her latest single off her upcoming album Jumping Trains shows a bit of a softer side from the strong-willed singer. "Disaster" is about a love that fell apart, but it doesn't end in JoJo talking down to her ex: it's got more of a "beautiful goodbye" theme to it. JoJo's clearly matured over the years, both musically and lyrically, so fans that loved her at 13 have grown up as well and will appreciate her new direction. Look out for JoJo's third album dropping early 2012, and the video for "Disaster" by the end of October!
And now for Jojo's edition of my musical mind: click the image to view it full-size...
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics