my musical mind: JoJo
Our girl JoJo may just be 20 years old, but she's got a lot of music industry experience under her belt. Remember when she broke onto the scene at 13 with her smash single "Leave (Get Out)"? We still sing it in the shower to this day. JoJo's always been known for her girl-power anthems about giving guys the brush-off, but her latest single off her upcoming album Jumping Trains shows a bit of a softer side from the strong-willed singer. "Disaster" is about a love that fell apart, but it doesn't end in JoJo talking down to her ex: it's got more of a "beautiful goodbye" theme to it. JoJo's clearly matured over the years, both musically and lyrically, so fans that loved her at 13 have grown up as well and will appreciate her new direction. Look out for JoJo's third album dropping early 2012, and the video for "Disaster" by the end of October!
And now for Jojo's edition of my musical mind: click the image to view it full-size...
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody