my musical mind: JoJo
Our girl JoJo may just be 20 years old, but she's got a lot of music industry experience under her belt. Remember when she broke onto the scene at 13 with her smash single "Leave (Get Out)"? We still sing it in the shower to this day. JoJo's always been known for her girl-power anthems about giving guys the brush-off, but her latest single off her upcoming album Jumping Trains shows a bit of a softer side from the strong-willed singer. "Disaster" is about a love that fell apart, but it doesn't end in JoJo talking down to her ex: it's got more of a "beautiful goodbye" theme to it. JoJo's clearly matured over the years, both musically and lyrically, so fans that loved her at 13 have grown up as well and will appreciate her new direction. Look out for JoJo's third album dropping early 2012, and the video for "Disaster" by the end of October!
And now for Jojo's edition of my musical mind: click the image to view it full-size...
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'