my musical mind: Nick Carter
When Backstreet Boy Nick Carter isn't busy touring around the world with his BSB BFFs, he's branching off into the world of his solo career. Remember Now Or Never with his single "Help Me" in 2002? Released internationally this year, almost 10 years post Now Or Never, Nick's back in the solo pop game with his electro-charged record I'm Taking Off. Compared to his first release, I'm Taking Off reflects an older, wiser Nick Carter that has grown up musically and lyrically.
Nick's always been one of our fave Backstreet Boys (how can you choose just one?), and we've fallen a little harder for him due to his silly, personable, character-filled Twitter profile. A self-proclaimed video game nerd (check out his Twitpic), even though Nick has matured in his music, he's still a kid at heart — and we can't help but love it. Check out Nick Carter's My Musical Mind survey below (love the self portrait, Nick!):
[Click the image to enlarge]
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs