my musical mind: Nick Carter
When Backstreet Boy Nick Carter isn't busy touring around the world with his BSB BFFs, he's branching off into the world of his solo career. Remember Now Or Never with his single "Help Me" in 2002? Released internationally this year, almost 10 years post Now Or Never, Nick's back in the solo pop game with his electro-charged record I'm Taking Off. Compared to his first release, I'm Taking Off reflects an older, wiser Nick Carter that has grown up musically and lyrically.
Nick's always been one of our fave Backstreet Boys (how can you choose just one?), and we've fallen a little harder for him due to his silly, personable, character-filled Twitter profile. A self-proclaimed video game nerd (check out his Twitpic), even though Nick has matured in his music, he's still a kid at heart — and we can't help but love it. Check out Nick Carter's My Musical Mind survey below (love the self portrait, Nick!):
[Click the image to enlarge]
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show