my musical mind: Nick Carter
When Backstreet Boy Nick Carter isn't busy touring around the world with his BSB BFFs, he's branching off into the world of his solo career. Remember Now Or Never with his single "Help Me" in 2002? Released internationally this year, almost 10 years post Now Or Never, Nick's back in the solo pop game with his electro-charged record I'm Taking Off. Compared to his first release, I'm Taking Off reflects an older, wiser Nick Carter that has grown up musically and lyrically.
Nick's always been one of our fave Backstreet Boys (how can you choose just one?), and we've fallen a little harder for him due to his silly, personable, character-filled Twitter profile. A self-proclaimed video game nerd (check out his Twitpic), even though Nick has matured in his music, he's still a kid at heart — and we can't help but love it. Check out Nick Carter's My Musical Mind survey below (love the self portrait, Nick!):
[Click the image to enlarge]
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme