The Wanted Fill Out Our Exclusive Questionnaire: My Musical MInd
When we interviewed The Wanted, they said they couldn't believe the positive reaction they got when they first came to North America just a few months ago. Their music is fun, easy to dance to, and invokes a party mood that the boys are totally down with, "Everybody wants a party" is a direct quote from them, in fact! It's not surprising to see why their catchy music (and ok, yes, good looks) have captured the music biz from across the ocean.
Since we just can't get enough of The Wanted, we asked them to fill out our My Musical Mind survey. Their answers range from sweet to funny, to downright awesome. Scroll down to see what they had to say about their favorite lyrics, their fans, and more...
Check out The Wanted's new video for "Chasing The Sun" on VEVO:
The Wanted's self-titled EP came out yesterday, April 24th, and is available on iTunes!
Whose My Musical Mind quiz is the best? Tell us your opinion in the comments!
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video