The Wanted Fill Out Our Exclusive Questionnaire: My Musical MInd
When we interviewed The Wanted, they said they couldn't believe the positive reaction they got when they first came to North America just a few months ago. Their music is fun, easy to dance to, and invokes a party mood that the boys are totally down with, "Everybody wants a party" is a direct quote from them, in fact! It's not surprising to see why their catchy music (and ok, yes, good looks) have captured the music biz from across the ocean.
Since we just can't get enough of The Wanted, we asked them to fill out our My Musical Mind survey. Their answers range from sweet to funny, to downright awesome. Scroll down to see what they had to say about their favorite lyrics, their fans, and more...
Check out The Wanted's new video for "Chasing The Sun" on VEVO:
The Wanted's self-titled EP came out yesterday, April 24th, and is available on iTunes!
Whose My Musical Mind quiz is the best? Tell us your opinion in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?