The Wanted Fill Out Our Exclusive Questionnaire: My Musical MInd
When we interviewed The Wanted, they said they couldn't believe the positive reaction they got when they first came to North America just a few months ago. Their music is fun, easy to dance to, and invokes a party mood that the boys are totally down with, "Everybody wants a party" is a direct quote from them, in fact! It's not surprising to see why their catchy music (and ok, yes, good looks) have captured the music biz from across the ocean.
Since we just can't get enough of The Wanted, we asked them to fill out our My Musical Mind survey. Their answers range from sweet to funny, to downright awesome. Scroll down to see what they had to say about their favorite lyrics, their fans, and more...
Check out The Wanted's new video for "Chasing The Sun" on VEVO:
The Wanted's self-titled EP came out yesterday, April 24th, and is available on iTunes!
Whose My Musical Mind quiz is the best? Tell us your opinion in the comments!
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'