My Musical Mind: Wilson Phillips
More than 20 years ago, the daughters of Beach Boy Brian Wilson and daughter of John Phillips of Mamas and the Papas came together to create a supergroup simply titled Wilson Phillips. Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips all took after their musical fathers and released their debut Wilson Phillips, selling more than 8 million copies of the album and took the charts by storm with their anthemic hit "Hold On". You may or may not remember the group's cameo in the 2011 comedy Bridesmaids, launching the trio back into the spotlight.
Just yesterday, Wilson Phillips released their fifth studio album Dedicated, a record comprised of Beach Boys and Mamas and the Papas hits like "Good Vibrations" and "California Dreamin'". To see what makes these songbirds click, check out their My Musical Mind surveys!
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden