My Musical Mind: Wilson Phillips
More than 20 years ago, the daughters of Beach Boy Brian Wilson and daughter of John Phillips of Mamas and the Papas came together to create a supergroup simply titled Wilson Phillips. Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips all took after their musical fathers and released their debut Wilson Phillips, selling more than 8 million copies of the album and took the charts by storm with their anthemic hit "Hold On". You may or may not remember the group's cameo in the 2011 comedy Bridesmaids, launching the trio back into the spotlight.
Just yesterday, Wilson Phillips released their fifth studio album Dedicated, a record comprised of Beach Boys and Mamas and the Papas hits like "Good Vibrations" and "California Dreamin'". To see what makes these songbirds click, check out their My Musical Mind surveys!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics