Nas + Amy Winehouse's "Cherry Wine" Lyric Battle
Hip-hop forerunner Nas is back with a simply-titled album Life Is Good, and with it came a track featuring the late Amy Winehouse by the (appropriately-titled) name of "Cherry Wine". Rumor has it that the pair was romantically involved at one point, and it's beautiful to see Nas featured on one of Amy's tracks, "Like Smoke", so the two will always be connected: emotionally and musically. We wanted to know whose lyrics from "Cherry Wine" you like better: Nas's or Amy's?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show