Nas + Amy Winehouse's "Cherry Wine" Lyric Battle
Hip-hop forerunner Nas is back with a simply-titled album Life Is Good, and with it came a track featuring the late Amy Winehouse by the (appropriately-titled) name of "Cherry Wine". Rumor has it that the pair was romantically involved at one point, and it's beautiful to see Nas featured on one of Amy's tracks, "Like Smoke", so the two will always be connected: emotionally and musically. We wanted to know whose lyrics from "Cherry Wine" you like better: Nas's or Amy's?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz