Nelly Goes Pop In His Musical Comeback "Hey Porsche" [WATCH]
Somebody needs to tell Nelly that no matter how catchy his new song is, comparing women to cars is kind of (really) weird. All of that silliness aside, we were super surprised to hear that the rapper of "Hot In Herre" fame was making is return to music, and even MORE surprised when we heard his first single "Hey Porsche." Why were we surprised? Because there is not a trace of hip hop in Nelly's new sound! The single is straight up pop with production that reminds us of One Direction or Katy Perry! We're looking forward to hearing his upcoming album, which is coming out sometime this year, to see if he's gone completely pop...
What do you think, will Nelly's new pop sound catch on? Do you like "Hey Porsche"? Tell us below...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars