Find Out Nelly's Must-Have Tech Gadgets For Making Music On-The-Go
A touring musician has to be able to create on the go, and technology plays a huge part in making that happen. Whether for work or play, a musician's gadgets are crucial.
Our friends at CNET sat down with the rapper Nelly for their most recent episode of Hooked Up to find out the gadgets that he can't live without, both when he's on-the-go and at home. Watch the video below to find out the headphones, laptop and camera that Nelly uses on the regular. Nelly also takes us on a tour of the Vatterot College Extreme Institute, a school he co-founded in St. Louis to teach kids music production skills, which just happens to feature a killer recording studio where the rapper has personally laid down tracks. And for aspiring artists out there, CNET senior editor Brian Tong lays out the things you'll need to set up a mobile recording studio yourself.
Check it out below!
And once you're done with that, watch Nelly's latest video for the infectious single "Hey Porsche," and see the lyrics here.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015