Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
Find out why Tyler wrote the song as a "cautionary tale" in a new episode of BETWEEN THE LINES
Neon Trees' song "Sleeping With A Friend" might seem lewd if you're judging solely by its title, but according to lead singer Tyler Glenn, who discussed its inspiration in this episode of BETWEEN THE LINES, the song is actually a cautionary tale based on his own personal experiences. The moral of the story? It's not a good idea to blur the line between love and friendship, because if you do, you might come away having neither. Watch the video above for the whole story directly from Tyler.
For more Neon Trees, check out the handwritten lyrics to "Sleeping With A Friend" that Tyler wrote out for us, as well as the goings on in his My Musical Mind.
Watch prior Between the Lines episodes:
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola