Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
Find out why Tyler wrote the song as a "cautionary tale" in a new episode of BETWEEN THE LINES
Neon Trees' song "Sleeping With A Friend" might seem lewd if you're judging solely by its title, but according to lead singer Tyler Glenn, who discussed its inspiration in this episode of BETWEEN THE LINES, the song is actually a cautionary tale based on his own personal experiences. The moral of the story? It's not a good idea to blur the line between love and friendship, because if you do, you might come away having neither. Watch the video above for the whole story directly from Tyler.
For more Neon Trees, check out the handwritten lyrics to "Sleeping With A Friend" that Tyler wrote out for us, as well as the goings on in his My Musical Mind.
Neon Trees' Song 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is All About Friends With Benefits
And we have the HANDWRITTEN LYRICS to the band's latest friend-lusting single!...More
Watch prior Between the Lines episodes:
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party