Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
Find out why Tyler wrote the song as a "cautionary tale" in a new episode of BETWEEN THE LINES
Neon Trees' song "Sleeping With A Friend" might seem lewd if you're judging solely by its title, but according to lead singer Tyler Glenn, who discussed its inspiration in this episode of BETWEEN THE LINES, the song is actually a cautionary tale based on his own personal experiences. The moral of the story? It's not a good idea to blur the line between love and friendship, because if you do, you might come away having neither. Watch the video above for the whole story directly from Tyler.
For more Neon Trees, check out the handwritten lyrics to "Sleeping With A Friend" that Tyler wrote out for us, as well as the goings on in his My Musical Mind.
Neon Trees' Song 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is All About Friends With Benefits
And we have the HANDWRITTEN LYRICS to the band's latest friend-lusting single!...More
Watch prior Between the Lines episodes:
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show