New Single: Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow
Finally, the 'Super Bass' queen has come out with a new song! Although we loved Pink Friday, Nicki Minaj's debut album, we couldn't help but crave the harder side of Nicki. Pink Friday was a little too tame in our opinion; our fave songs were 'Roman's Revenge' and we DIE over her verse in Kanye West's 'Monster' which are both pretty dark and tough raps but the rest of the album was decidedly poppy.
Well, her new song off the upcoming album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, has been released and it's a return to our favorite side of Nicki! The song is called 'Roman In Moscow' and it's a crazy angry message to all her haters that even includes a possible Lil Kim diss!
I told you, bitch, last year / I'm a rap-bitch nightmare / That's why I call you Buzz Lightyear / 'Cause by the time you start buzzin', bitch / You gonna have white hair!
Everyone knows Lil Kim calls herself "Queen Bee" and we all know that bee's "buzz" so all signs point to a diss! With 4 Grammy Awards nominations under her belt for the 2012 Grammys and a much-anticipated new album coming up, Nicki's got it made in the shade. Check out the new track and tell us what you think!
Roman In Moscow by NICKI MINAJ
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings