News: Adele Opens Up to Vogue UK
This October, songstress Adele is the covergirl for Vogue UK and she opened up to them about her pre-show rituals, body image, and relationships. It's no secret the girl can sing but we learned a few more new things about her in the interview...
On what happens before a performance:
I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s— myself before everything ... the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!
Regarding body image:
"I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don't want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
And finally, on relationships:
"I do get massively distracted when I've got someone in my life, which I can't afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do."
AH! We can't help but love her honesty. Adele, you're forever in our hearts!
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'