News: Adele Opens Up to Vogue UK
This October, songstress Adele is the covergirl for Vogue UK and she opened up to them about her pre-show rituals, body image, and relationships. It's no secret the girl can sing but we learned a few more new things about her in the interview...
On what happens before a performance:
I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s— myself before everything ... the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!
Regarding body image:
"I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don't want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
And finally, on relationships:
"I do get massively distracted when I've got someone in my life, which I can't afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do."
AH! We can't help but love her honesty. Adele, you're forever in our hearts!
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics