News: Adele Opens Up to Vogue UK
This October, songstress Adele is the covergirl for Vogue UK and she opened up to them about her pre-show rituals, body image, and relationships. It's no secret the girl can sing but we learned a few more new things about her in the interview...
On what happens before a performance:
I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s— myself before everything ... the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!
Regarding body image:
"I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don't want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
And finally, on relationships:
"I do get massively distracted when I've got someone in my life, which I can't afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do."
AH! We can't help but love her honesty. Adele, you're forever in our hearts!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars