NEWS/Double-Dip: T.I. and Crystal Waters
T.I. was released from prison a month early this morning. The rapper was sent to jail for 11 months in October 2010 for violating his probation on a federal weapons charge, and is now headed to a halfway house.
So, what's the first thing T.I. did upon his release? Tweeted of course! "The storm is over & da sun back out. IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!"
Apparently he's got a book deal AND a reality show comin' down the pipe. I am beyond stoked because (confession alert) I can't get enough of this face.
Now, while we wait for T.I. to make a smooth transition from jail cells to album sales, check out this amazing double-dip. "Why You Wanna" samples the keyboard chord in 90s dance hit "Gypsy Woman". I kind of like it better slowed down in "Why You Wanna" version to be honest, but that could be because I was looking at T.I.'s chiseled cheekbones the entire time it was playing...
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody