News: Dozens of Amy Winehouse Songs Set For Release?
According to The Guardian, a secret source that is close with Winehouse's management says there could be plenty of material set for release — enough for an album and beyond. The soulful singer sadly passed on July 23rd, 2011, but more than a dozen of her unreleased tracks could be put out by Island Records, under Universal Music. After her massively successful album Back To Black, Winehouse had been recording new music for more than two years, and was aiming to release a compilation by the end of 2010, which unfortunately did not see the light...until now.
Would you guys be interested in a posthumous release from Amy?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist