News: Dozens of Amy Winehouse Songs Set For Release?
According to The Guardian, a secret source that is close with Winehouse's management says there could be plenty of material set for release — enough for an album and beyond. The soulful singer sadly passed on July 23rd, 2011, but more than a dozen of her unreleased tracks could be put out by Island Records, under Universal Music. After her massively successful album Back To Black, Winehouse had been recording new music for more than two years, and was aiming to release a compilation by the end of 2010, which unfortunately did not see the light...until now.
Would you guys be interested in a posthumous release from Amy?
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?