News: Kat Von D Recording An Album?
Fresh off her breakup with Hollywood heartbreaker Jesse James, tattoo artist and reality TV star Kat Von D announced to E! Online that she's taken on a new project: recording her first album.
"I've been passionate about music all my life. I've been playing classical piano since I was six. So I understand the form, but it will be fun to be able to translate a message."
Personally, we're excited about the lyrics Miss Von D's potentially gonna spew out. The up-and-down relationship between Kat & Jesse provides plenty of songwriting material, don't you think? Here's an example of lyrics that she might pen down:
You asked me if I wanted to marry you
Even though you said you never wanted to again
After Sandra, whoa oh oh
But I said yes, oh silly me
Broke it off after only a month
Cause I finally came to my senses, whoa oh oh
...Just kidding! ;)
Look out for Kat's album in the near future; apparently it's going to have a dark, romantic sound channeling Depeche Mode and The Cure. We're curious to hear it (and read the lyrics)...
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics