News: Kat Von D Recording An Album?
Fresh off her breakup with Hollywood heartbreaker Jesse James, tattoo artist and reality TV star Kat Von D announced to E! Online that she's taken on a new project: recording her first album.
"I've been passionate about music all my life. I've been playing classical piano since I was six. So I understand the form, but it will be fun to be able to translate a message."
Personally, we're excited about the lyrics Miss Von D's potentially gonna spew out. The up-and-down relationship between Kat & Jesse provides plenty of songwriting material, don't you think? Here's an example of lyrics that she might pen down:
You asked me if I wanted to marry you
Even though you said you never wanted to again
After Sandra, whoa oh oh
But I said yes, oh silly me
Broke it off after only a month
Cause I finally came to my senses, whoa oh oh
...Just kidding! ;)
Look out for Kat's album in the near future; apparently it's going to have a dark, romantic sound channeling Depeche Mode and The Cure. We're curious to hear it (and read the lyrics)...
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola