News: Lil Wayne street surfs at Double Rock!
I guess all those "a milli" double-entendres will have to wait because even though Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV didn't push a million copies in its first week of sales, it came pretty darn close with 964,000. No biggie smalls though, it still beat out Watch The Throne and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Not to mention Tha Carter III's first week showed 1,005,000 copies sold so... suffice it to say, Weezy's cruisin'.
Now that all the stress of Tha Carter IV delays is behind him, Lil Tunechi took some time out to drop by the Thrasher Magazine Double Rock skatepark the other night (errr..morning?) at the ungodly hour of 3am to...well... shred some gnar, bro! Fresh off his recent 9-stitches-inducing skateboard accident, Wayne does a bunch of drop-ins and front rocks. Still a bit shakey, but once he steadies his sea legs I'm sure a half-pipe will become a staple prop on his next tour.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist