News: Pulp's Jarvis Cocker To Release Lyrics Book
Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker is well respected within the music industry regarding his songwriting. With some of the biggest alt-rock songs of the nineties under his belt, such as "Common People", "Babies", and "This Is Hardcore", it seems only natural that Cocker would plan to release a book of annotated lyrics to the public.
Entitled Mother, Brother, Lover, the book covers 30 years of Cocker's songwriting with Pulp, where he breaks down his more popular songs, as well as lesser-known and unreleased tracks. Here's more info on the book according to Cocker:
"The collection reveals a unique sensibility: a sometimes visceral, sometimes everyday take on love, relationships and the things that happen when the lights get low."
Mother, Brother, Lover will be released on October 20th, both physically in book stores and digitally online. Will you be picking up the lyrics book?
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram