News: Pulp's Jarvis Cocker To Release Lyrics Book
Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker is well respected within the music industry regarding his songwriting. With some of the biggest alt-rock songs of the nineties under his belt, such as "Common People", "Babies", and "This Is Hardcore", it seems only natural that Cocker would plan to release a book of annotated lyrics to the public.
Entitled Mother, Brother, Lover, the book covers 30 years of Cocker's songwriting with Pulp, where he breaks down his more popular songs, as well as lesser-known and unreleased tracks. Here's more info on the book according to Cocker:
"The collection reveals a unique sensibility: a sometimes visceral, sometimes everyday take on love, relationships and the things that happen when the lights get low."
Mother, Brother, Lover will be released on October 20th, both physically in book stores and digitally online. Will you be picking up the lyrics book?
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love