News: Pulp's Jarvis Cocker To Release Lyrics Book
Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker is well respected within the music industry regarding his songwriting. With some of the biggest alt-rock songs of the nineties under his belt, such as "Common People", "Babies", and "This Is Hardcore", it seems only natural that Cocker would plan to release a book of annotated lyrics to the public.
Entitled Mother, Brother, Lover, the book covers 30 years of Cocker's songwriting with Pulp, where he breaks down his more popular songs, as well as lesser-known and unreleased tracks. Here's more info on the book according to Cocker:
"The collection reveals a unique sensibility: a sometimes visceral, sometimes everyday take on love, relationships and the things that happen when the lights get low."
Mother, Brother, Lover will be released on October 20th, both physically in book stores and digitally online. Will you be picking up the lyrics book?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015