News: Pulp's Jarvis Cocker To Release Lyrics Book
Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker is well respected within the music industry regarding his songwriting. With some of the biggest alt-rock songs of the nineties under his belt, such as "Common People", "Babies", and "This Is Hardcore", it seems only natural that Cocker would plan to release a book of annotated lyrics to the public.
Entitled Mother, Brother, Lover, the book covers 30 years of Cocker's songwriting with Pulp, where he breaks down his more popular songs, as well as lesser-known and unreleased tracks. Here's more info on the book according to Cocker:
"The collection reveals a unique sensibility: a sometimes visceral, sometimes everyday take on love, relationships and the things that happen when the lights get low."
Mother, Brother, Lover will be released on October 20th, both physically in book stores and digitally online. Will you be picking up the lyrics book?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz