News: Yoü & I Single Cover Revealed by ... Father Monster?
Do y'all remember this photoshoot for Vogue Hommes Japan that featured the one and only Lady Gaga posing as a male model? Turns out the same photographer, Nick Knight, teamed up with Gaga once again to portray her as Father Monster for her "Yoü & I" single cover.
Here's the tweet from Gaga herself, with a quick message explaining the photo: "You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself." I guess she's on the market for a Bob Dylan-esque dude with poison lungs?
Remember, the video for Yoü & I will be LG's 1000th tweet! Stay tuned, monsters!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?