News: Yoü & I Single Cover Revealed by ... Father Monster?
Do y'all remember this photoshoot for Vogue Hommes Japan that featured the one and only Lady Gaga posing as a male model? Turns out the same photographer, Nick Knight, teamed up with Gaga once again to portray her as Father Monster for her "Yoü & I" single cover.
Here's the tweet from Gaga herself, with a quick message explaining the photo: "You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself." I guess she's on the market for a Bob Dylan-esque dude with poison lungs?
Remember, the video for Yoü & I will be LG's 1000th tweet! Stay tuned, monsters!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!