News: Yoü & I Single Cover Revealed by ... Father Monster?
Do y'all remember this photoshoot for Vogue Hommes Japan that featured the one and only Lady Gaga posing as a male model? Turns out the same photographer, Nick Knight, teamed up with Gaga once again to portray her as Father Monster for her "Yoü & I" single cover.
Here's the tweet from Gaga herself, with a quick message explaining the photo: "You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself." I guess she's on the market for a Bob Dylan-esque dude with poison lungs?
Remember, the video for Yoü & I will be LG's 1000th tweet! Stay tuned, monsters!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist