News: Yoü & I Single Cover Revealed by ... Father Monster?
Do y'all remember this photoshoot for Vogue Hommes Japan that featured the one and only Lady Gaga posing as a male model? Turns out the same photographer, Nick Knight, teamed up with Gaga once again to portray her as Father Monster for her "Yoü & I" single cover.
Here's the tweet from Gaga herself, with a quick message explaining the photo: "You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself." I guess she's on the market for a Bob Dylan-esque dude with poison lungs?
Remember, the video for Yoü & I will be LG's 1000th tweet! Stay tuned, monsters!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars