News: Yoü & I Single Cover Revealed by ... Father Monster?
Do y'all remember this photoshoot for Vogue Hommes Japan that featured the one and only Lady Gaga posing as a male model? Turns out the same photographer, Nick Knight, teamed up with Gaga once again to portray her as Father Monster for her "Yoü & I" single cover.
Here's the tweet from Gaga herself, with a quick message explaining the photo: "You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don't love yourself." I guess she's on the market for a Bob Dylan-esque dude with poison lungs?
Remember, the video for Yoü & I will be LG's 1000th tweet! Stay tuned, monsters!
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back