Nicki Minaj Has A "Moment 4 Life" In New Pepsi Commercial
The bright, colorful, and lovingly wacky Nicki Minaj makes her commercial debut for Pepsi in their new ad campaign that's all about "living for now", so it totally makes sense that the clip was based around Nicki's hit tune "Moment 4 Life". The ad spot starts out with a couple sipping Pepsi and everything pauses for them, allowing them to explore the time-stopped world, finishing off at a Nicki Minaj concert. A smooth, cool remix of Nicki's song (which totally fits with the Pepsi image) plays in the background, higlighting her uplifting lyrics:
"I wish that I could have this moment 4 life / 4 life, 4 life / 'Cause in this moment, I just feel so alive / Alive, alive"
Watch the commercial below and sound off to us: what do you think of Pepsi and Nicki's ad campaign?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars