Nicki Minaj Has A "Moment 4 Life" In New Pepsi Commercial
The bright, colorful, and lovingly wacky Nicki Minaj makes her commercial debut for Pepsi in their new ad campaign that's all about "living for now", so it totally makes sense that the clip was based around Nicki's hit tune "Moment 4 Life". The ad spot starts out with a couple sipping Pepsi and everything pauses for them, allowing them to explore the time-stopped world, finishing off at a Nicki Minaj concert. A smooth, cool remix of Nicki's song (which totally fits with the Pepsi image) plays in the background, higlighting her uplifting lyrics:
"I wish that I could have this moment 4 life / 4 life, 4 life / 'Cause in this moment, I just feel so alive / Alive, alive"
Watch the commercial below and sound off to us: what do you think of Pepsi and Nicki's ad campaign?
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video