Nicki Minaj Has A "Moment 4 Life" In New Pepsi Commercial
The bright, colorful, and lovingly wacky Nicki Minaj makes her commercial debut for Pepsi in their new ad campaign that's all about "living for now", so it totally makes sense that the clip was based around Nicki's hit tune "Moment 4 Life". The ad spot starts out with a couple sipping Pepsi and everything pauses for them, allowing them to explore the time-stopped world, finishing off at a Nicki Minaj concert. A smooth, cool remix of Nicki's song (which totally fits with the Pepsi image) plays in the background, higlighting her uplifting lyrics:
"I wish that I could have this moment 4 life / 4 life, 4 life / 'Cause in this moment, I just feel so alive / Alive, alive"
Watch the commercial below and sound off to us: what do you think of Pepsi and Nicki's ad campaign?
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire