Nicki Minaj Sets Her Haters "Up In Flames" In New Song And Video
We've seen Nicki Minaj in colorful costumes, outrageous wigs, and crazy makeup, but there are two sides to every coin and in her new video, the second in only 8 days, Minaj's mood is decidedly more serious. "Up In Flames" is the name of the song in which the rapper spits lines about her own success (what else is new!) like "Got the clothing line poppin' then the wigs is next / When I fly you know G-5 is the jet / I'm the motha-f****n queen 'Lizabeth." Throughout the video you can see guys on motorcycles doing stunts and Nicki sitting at a piano in a room full of candles, or at the mic in a recording studio — it's no "Super Bass" but it will definitely please fans of rap without the pop.
What do you think of "Up In Flames" and its video? Tell us in the comments.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars