Nicki Minaj Sets Her Haters "Up In Flames" In New Song And Video
We've seen Nicki Minaj in colorful costumes, outrageous wigs, and crazy makeup, but there are two sides to every coin and in her new video, the second in only 8 days, Minaj's mood is decidedly more serious. "Up In Flames" is the name of the song in which the rapper spits lines about her own success (what else is new!) like "Got the clothing line poppin' then the wigs is next / When I fly you know G-5 is the jet / I'm the motha-f****n queen 'Lizabeth." Throughout the video you can see guys on motorcycles doing stunts and Nicki sitting at a piano in a room full of candles, or at the mic in a recording studio — it's no "Super Bass" but it will definitely please fans of rap without the pop.
What do you think of "Up In Flames" and its video? Tell us in the comments.
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics