Nicki Minaj's "Stupid H**" — A Lyrical Diss To Lil' Kim?
It's a fact: Nicki Minaj is crazy. Crazy beats, crazy rhymes, crazy hair, crazy jumpsuits...crazy's kiiind of her thing, and she's proud of it. With word of her second album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded coming out on Valentine's Day 2012, Nicki's slowly releasing track by track, and the latest to come out? "Stupid H**", which is speculated to be a lyrical diss to fellow female rapper Lil' Kim. Ouch! Let's examine a couple lines, shall we?
"[She] talkin' she the queen when she lookin' like a lab rat / I'm Angelina, You Jennifer / Come on, b*tch / You see where Brad at"
Lil' Kim is known in the rap world as Queen Bee, so this seems to be a pretty obvious jab. The harsh Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Aniston comparison? "Brad" must represent Nicki stealing Queen Bee's hip-hop crown, just like how Angelina stole Jennifer's leading man. Rawr!
"Stupid h**s is my enemy / Stupid h**s is so wack / Stupid h**s should've befriended me / Then she coulda probably came back"
Again, an obvious Lil' Kim diss! Nicki herself has declared Lil' Kim as an enemy, and the media happily played it up. Nicki's pretty much saying that if Kim didn't come off so sharp to her and tried to be friends, maybe she'd still have a rap career. Yikes!
Listen to Nicki's new track here:
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'