Nickleback And Avril Lavigne Put Their Love Aside To Battle It Out In A Lyric Battle
As the news of Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne's engagement sinks in and we start to come to terms with what will soon be Canada's royal couple (at least music-wise), we've realized that we're actually starting to like #Chavril. These two met while working on music together and one can only assume that music helped them form a deep bond and eventually fall in love. If these two are going to continue to work together in their careers, there are going to be disagreements, battles if you will, and that's why we wanted to pair them up in the latest edition of Lyric Battle!
We chose lyrics from each artist's #1 song on our site, Nickelback's "Far Away" and Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone" and coincidentally they're both songs about being away from the person you love! That's just further proof that these two think alike and are meant to live happily ever after...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn