Nickleback And Avril Lavigne Put Their Love Aside To Battle It Out In A Lyric Battle
As the news of Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne's engagement sinks in and we start to come to terms with what will soon be Canada's royal couple (at least music-wise), we've realized that we're actually starting to like #Chavril. These two met while working on music together and one can only assume that music helped them form a deep bond and eventually fall in love. If these two are going to continue to work together in their careers, there are going to be disagreements, battles if you will, and that's why we wanted to pair them up in the latest edition of Lyric Battle!
We chose lyrics from each artist's #1 song on our site, Nickelback's "Far Away" and Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone" and coincidentally they're both songs about being away from the person you love! That's just further proof that these two think alike and are meant to live happily ever after...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars