On This Day In Music History...
July 23, 2001: Eve & Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" was toppin' the charts!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love everything about this video! I wanted to be in this video sooo badly when it came out. Like I would be right at the beginning crossing the street in front of their ATV wolfpack and they'd be like "yo gurl hop on!" and I would join in on all the fancy-party crashing debauchery. Gwen would deck me out in some sick L.A.M.B. apparel and Eve would give me a temporary paw print tattoo — but I would be too shy to put it on my chest like her so I'd probably just place it like... on my foot... No wonder the Ruff Ryders rejected my application.
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video