On This Day In Music History...
July 23, 2001: Eve & Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" was toppin' the charts!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love everything about this video! I wanted to be in this video sooo badly when it came out. Like I would be right at the beginning crossing the street in front of their ATV wolfpack and they'd be like "yo gurl hop on!" and I would join in on all the fancy-party crashing debauchery. Gwen would deck me out in some sick L.A.M.B. apparel and Eve would give me a temporary paw print tattoo — but I would be too shy to put it on my chest like her so I'd probably just place it like... on my foot... No wonder the Ruff Ryders rejected my application.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show