On This Day In Music History...
July 23, 2001: Eve & Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" was toppin' the charts!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love everything about this video! I wanted to be in this video sooo badly when it came out. Like I would be right at the beginning crossing the street in front of their ATV wolfpack and they'd be like "yo gurl hop on!" and I would join in on all the fancy-party crashing debauchery. Gwen would deck me out in some sick L.A.M.B. apparel and Eve would give me a temporary paw print tattoo — but I would be too shy to put it on my chest like her so I'd probably just place it like... on my foot... No wonder the Ruff Ryders rejected my application.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram