On This Day In Music History...
July 23, 2001: Eve & Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" was toppin' the charts!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love everything about this video! I wanted to be in this video sooo badly when it came out. Like I would be right at the beginning crossing the street in front of their ATV wolfpack and they'd be like "yo gurl hop on!" and I would join in on all the fancy-party crashing debauchery. Gwen would deck me out in some sick L.A.M.B. apparel and Eve would give me a temporary paw print tattoo — but I would be too shy to put it on my chest like her so I'd probably just place it like... on my foot... No wonder the Ruff Ryders rejected my application.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'