On This Day In Music History...
July 23, 2001: Eve & Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" was toppin' the charts!
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I love everything about this video! I wanted to be in this video sooo badly when it came out. Like I would be right at the beginning crossing the street in front of their ATV wolfpack and they'd be like "yo gurl hop on!" and I would join in on all the fancy-party crashing debauchery. Gwen would deck me out in some sick L.A.M.B. apparel and Eve would give me a temporary paw print tattoo — but I would be too shy to put it on my chest like her so I'd probably just place it like... on my foot... No wonder the Ruff Ryders rejected my application.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars