On This Day In Music History...
July 21, 1987: Guns N' FREAKIN Roses released their debut album, "Appetite for Destruction"
This is where I confess my secret desire to be Axl Rose. The sky-high teased hair, rock tee riddled with holes and stains, leather pants (!!!), and stack of silver bangles. A few summers ago I even bought a red bandana and wore it around the house while making a formal announcement to my parents that Axl was my new fashion icon that season. I was too scared to actually step outside with it on though... #coward. Don't worry, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just going to have to settle for an Axl Rose Halloween costume this year as a personal compromise.
So apparently "Welcome To The Jungle" is the greatest hard rock song of all time, according to VH1. I'm a loyal GNR fan so I have to agree with that decision. If you think otherwise, let me know in the comments (be wary, I'm willing to duke it out for my boys).
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola