On This Day In Music History...
July 18, 2004: Usha, Usha, had the number one song with "Confessions Part II"
If there's anything guys can learn form this video, it would be that when telling your girlfriend that you've been cheating on them and the other woman is pregnant, take your shirt off! If you look like Usher and need to bear some bad news, being shirtless will definitely ease the blow. Oh Usher, you sly boots. I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to "Confessions Part III" when Ushurr reveals that the other woman's baby is actually Justin Bieber.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics