On This Day In Music History...
July 18, 2004: Usha, Usha, had the number one song with "Confessions Part II"
If there's anything guys can learn form this video, it would be that when telling your girlfriend that you've been cheating on them and the other woman is pregnant, take your shirt off! If you look like Usher and need to bear some bad news, being shirtless will definitely ease the blow. Oh Usher, you sly boots. I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to "Confessions Part III" when Ushurr reveals that the other woman's baby is actually Justin Bieber.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees