On This Day In Music History...
July 18, 2004: Usha, Usha, had the number one song with "Confessions Part II"
If there's anything guys can learn form this video, it would be that when telling your girlfriend that you've been cheating on them and the other woman is pregnant, take your shirt off! If you look like Usher and need to bear some bad news, being shirtless will definitely ease the blow. Oh Usher, you sly boots. I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to "Confessions Part III" when Ushurr reveals that the other woman's baby is actually Justin Bieber.
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'