On This Day In Music History...
July 18, 2004: Usha, Usha, had the number one song with "Confessions Part II"
If there's anything guys can learn form this video, it would be that when telling your girlfriend that you've been cheating on them and the other woman is pregnant, take your shirt off! If you look like Usher and need to bear some bad news, being shirtless will definitely ease the blow. Oh Usher, you sly boots. I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to "Confessions Part III" when Ushurr reveals that the other woman's baby is actually Justin Bieber.
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"