On This Day In Music History...
July 18, 2004: Usha, Usha, had the number one song with "Confessions Part II"
If there's anything guys can learn form this video, it would be that when telling your girlfriend that you've been cheating on them and the other woman is pregnant, take your shirt off! If you look like Usher and need to bear some bad news, being shirtless will definitely ease the blow. Oh Usher, you sly boots. I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to "Confessions Part III" when Ushurr reveals that the other woman's baby is actually Justin Bieber.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now