On This Day In Music History...
July 17, 1998: The Beastie Boys' album "Hello Nasty" was numero uno on the charts!
For a trio of middle-class Jewish kids, the Beastie Boys have really made a legit name for themselves in the hip-hop community. "Hello Nasty" is one of my favourite Beastie albums, next to "Licensed to Ill" of course but that's a given. I mean, it's got "Intergalactic" AND "Body Movin'" — what more could you ask for? Plus "Intergalactic" has some of the funniest rhymes ever: When it comes to beats, well I'm a fiend — I like my sugar with coffee and cream. Filed under: so mundane/still funny.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show