On This Day In Music History...
July 12, 2010: Jewel made a funny!
Not quite history per se, but it's a cute, heartwarming lil video. So here are the deets, Jewel teamed up with Funny or Die to pull a prank on some regular old run of the mill karaoke goers. They put some prosthetics on her and dressed her up in a business suit, pushed her on stage at a karaoke bar and made her sing some of her own songs. The looks on people's faces are priceless. This is such a feel good gag and makes me like Jewel even more than I did before (is that even possible???).
P.S. How rude is the woman at 4:27? "It doesn't matter how ugly you are with a voice like that, you'll still get guys!" Uhhh...thanks?
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video