On This Day In Music History...
July 12, 2010: Jewel made a funny!
Not quite history per se, but it's a cute, heartwarming lil video. So here are the deets, Jewel teamed up with Funny or Die to pull a prank on some regular old run of the mill karaoke goers. They put some prosthetics on her and dressed her up in a business suit, pushed her on stage at a karaoke bar and made her sing some of her own songs. The looks on people's faces are priceless. This is such a feel good gag and makes me like Jewel even more than I did before (is that even possible???).
P.S. How rude is the woman at 4:27? "It doesn't matter how ugly you are with a voice like that, you'll still get guys!" Uhhh...thanks?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist