On This Day In Music History...
July 12, 2010: Jewel made a funny!
Not quite history per se, but it's a cute, heartwarming lil video. So here are the deets, Jewel teamed up with Funny or Die to pull a prank on some regular old run of the mill karaoke goers. They put some prosthetics on her and dressed her up in a business suit, pushed her on stage at a karaoke bar and made her sing some of her own songs. The looks on people's faces are priceless. This is such a feel good gag and makes me like Jewel even more than I did before (is that even possible???).
P.S. How rude is the woman at 4:27? "It doesn't matter how ugly you are with a voice like that, you'll still get guys!" Uhhh...thanks?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?