On This Day In Music History...
July 12, 2010: Jewel made a funny!
Not quite history per se, but it's a cute, heartwarming lil video. So here are the deets, Jewel teamed up with Funny or Die to pull a prank on some regular old run of the mill karaoke goers. They put some prosthetics on her and dressed her up in a business suit, pushed her on stage at a karaoke bar and made her sing some of her own songs. The looks on people's faces are priceless. This is such a feel good gag and makes me like Jewel even more than I did before (is that even possible???).
P.S. How rude is the woman at 4:27? "It doesn't matter how ugly you are with a voice like that, you'll still get guys!" Uhhh...thanks?
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics