On This Day In Music History...
July 8, 1995: TLC's "Waterfalls" jumped from 7-1 on the Bilboard Hot 100.
Don't get me wrong, I love simple dance tunes whose lyrics even a baby could sing, but sometimes I just wanna cool out to a slow jam with a life lesson, ya feel me? "Waterfalls" is a song with purpose and the video is flawless. Everything from the styling (outfits, hair), to their Secret World of Alex Mack melting powers. Not to mention the crying "ghost mom" is so painful to watch I can barely stand it.
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics