On This Day In Music History...
June 25, 2009: The King of Pop passed away.
I hate when people get all mopey and conspiratorial whenever MJ's death comes up. Yes, it's sad, and yes, it's weird, but did we really think "Wacko Jacko" was gonna go silently without notice? Heck no! So instead of throwing conspiracies around, I'm just going to celebrate the undeniable talent that was Michael Jackson, I mean hello! the man invented the moonwalk. THE. MOONWALK. RIP MJ, you are missed.
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics