On This Day In Music History...
June 25, 2009: The King of Pop passed away.
I hate when people get all mopey and conspiratorial whenever MJ's death comes up. Yes, it's sad, and yes, it's weird, but did we really think "Wacko Jacko" was gonna go silently without notice? Heck no! So instead of throwing conspiracies around, I'm just going to celebrate the undeniable talent that was Michael Jackson, I mean hello! the man invented the moonwalk. THE. MOONWALK. RIP MJ, you are missed.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show