On This Day In Music History...
June 25, 2009: The King of Pop passed away.
I hate when people get all mopey and conspiratorial whenever MJ's death comes up. Yes, it's sad, and yes, it's weird, but did we really think "Wacko Jacko" was gonna go silently without notice? Heck no! So instead of throwing conspiracies around, I'm just going to celebrate the undeniable talent that was Michael Jackson, I mean hello! the man invented the moonwalk. THE. MOONWALK. RIP MJ, you are missed.
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend