On This Day In Music History...
June 25, 2009: The King of Pop passed away.
I hate when people get all mopey and conspiratorial whenever MJ's death comes up. Yes, it's sad, and yes, it's weird, but did we really think "Wacko Jacko" was gonna go silently without notice? Heck no! So instead of throwing conspiracies around, I'm just going to celebrate the undeniable talent that was Michael Jackson, I mean hello! the man invented the moonwalk. THE. MOONWALK. RIP MJ, you are missed.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'