On This Day In Music History...
June 25, 2009: The King of Pop passed away.
I hate when people get all mopey and conspiratorial whenever MJ's death comes up. Yes, it's sad, and yes, it's weird, but did we really think "Wacko Jacko" was gonna go silently without notice? Heck no! So instead of throwing conspiracies around, I'm just going to celebrate the undeniable talent that was Michael Jackson, I mean hello! the man invented the moonwalk. THE. MOONWALK. RIP MJ, you are missed.
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings