On This Day In Music History...
June 24, 2003: Beyoncé's solo album, Dangerously In Love, was released.
Okay, we all knew Beyoncé was a triple threat when she was in Destiny's Child, but her emergence as a solo artist with "Crazy In Love" proved she was the bomb dot com. Is there anyone else who looks this good in a white tank and jean shorts? No wonder HOVA couldn't resist.
After meeting during the recording of "Bonnie and Clyde," this is also Jay-Z and Beyoncé's coming-out-as-the-ultimate-couple song. When are these two gonna have kids, already??
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars