On This Day In Music History...
June 24, 2003: Beyoncé's solo album, Dangerously In Love, was released.
Okay, we all knew Beyoncé was a triple threat when she was in Destiny's Child, but her emergence as a solo artist with "Crazy In Love" proved she was the bomb dot com. Is there anyone else who looks this good in a white tank and jean shorts? No wonder HOVA couldn't resist.
After meeting during the recording of "Bonnie and Clyde," this is also Jay-Z and Beyoncé's coming-out-as-the-ultimate-couple song. When are these two gonna have kids, already??
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)