On This Day In Music History...
June 24, 2003: Beyoncé's solo album, Dangerously In Love, was released.
Okay, we all knew Beyoncé was a triple threat when she was in Destiny's Child, but her emergence as a solo artist with "Crazy In Love" proved she was the bomb dot com. Is there anyone else who looks this good in a white tank and jean shorts? No wonder HOVA couldn't resist.
After meeting during the recording of "Bonnie and Clyde," this is also Jay-Z and Beyoncé's coming-out-as-the-ultimate-couple song. When are these two gonna have kids, already??
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram