On This Day In Music History...
June 24, 2003: Beyoncé's solo album, Dangerously In Love, was released.
Okay, we all knew Beyoncé was a triple threat when she was in Destiny's Child, but her emergence as a solo artist with "Crazy In Love" proved she was the bomb dot com. Is there anyone else who looks this good in a white tank and jean shorts? No wonder HOVA couldn't resist.
After meeting during the recording of "Bonnie and Clyde," this is also Jay-Z and Beyoncé's coming-out-as-the-ultimate-couple song. When are these two gonna have kids, already??
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?