On This Day In Music History...
June 24, 2003: Beyoncé's solo album, Dangerously In Love, was released.
Okay, we all knew Beyoncé was a triple threat when she was in Destiny's Child, but her emergence as a solo artist with "Crazy In Love" proved she was the bomb dot com. Is there anyone else who looks this good in a white tank and jean shorts? No wonder HOVA couldn't resist.
After meeting during the recording of "Bonnie and Clyde," this is also Jay-Z and Beyoncé's coming-out-as-the-ultimate-couple song. When are these two gonna have kids, already??
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist