On This Day In Music History...
June 20, 1949: Lionel Richie was born!
Not only did Lionel Richie adopt Nicole Richie and raise her super rich so she could turn into one of our favourite "what is she famous for again?" It-Girls (holla, Simple Life!), but he recorded the best stalker song ever: Hello.
I don't even know where to start with this video — creepily following around a blind girl (who, despite her disability is really good at applying makeup), calling her late at night and just being a big weirdo in general. But somehow by the end of the video I'm left thinking it's still totally romantic. What's wrong with me!?
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'Hit The Lights'
- Metallica Set To Play Week-Long Residency On Ferguson