On This Day In Music History...
June 20, 1949: Lionel Richie was born!
Not only did Lionel Richie adopt Nicole Richie and raise her super rich so she could turn into one of our favourite "what is she famous for again?" It-Girls (holla, Simple Life!), but he recorded the best stalker song ever: Hello.
I don't even know where to start with this video — creepily following around a blind girl (who, despite her disability is really good at applying makeup), calling her late at night and just being a big weirdo in general. But somehow by the end of the video I'm left thinking it's still totally romantic. What's wrong with me!?
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves