On This Day In Music History...
June 20, 1949: Lionel Richie was born!
Not only did Lionel Richie adopt Nicole Richie and raise her super rich so she could turn into one of our favourite "what is she famous for again?" It-Girls (holla, Simple Life!), but he recorded the best stalker song ever: Hello.
I don't even know where to start with this video — creepily following around a blind girl (who, despite her disability is really good at applying makeup), calling her late at night and just being a big weirdo in general. But somehow by the end of the video I'm left thinking it's still totally romantic. What's wrong with me!?
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?