On This Day In Music History...
June 20, 1949: Lionel Richie was born!
Not only did Lionel Richie adopt Nicole Richie and raise her super rich so she could turn into one of our favourite "what is she famous for again?" It-Girls (holla, Simple Life!), but he recorded the best stalker song ever: Hello.
I don't even know where to start with this video — creepily following around a blind girl (who, despite her disability is really good at applying makeup), calling her late at night and just being a big weirdo in general. But somehow by the end of the video I'm left thinking it's still totally romantic. What's wrong with me!?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'