On This Day In Music History...
June 20, 1949: Lionel Richie was born!
Not only did Lionel Richie adopt Nicole Richie and raise her super rich so she could turn into one of our favourite "what is she famous for again?" It-Girls (holla, Simple Life!), but he recorded the best stalker song ever: Hello.
I don't even know where to start with this video — creepily following around a blind girl (who, despite her disability is really good at applying makeup), calling her late at night and just being a big weirdo in general. But somehow by the end of the video I'm left thinking it's still totally romantic. What's wrong with me!?
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"