On This Day In Music History...
June 15, 1969: Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson) was born!
Ice Cube is the original, Original Gangsta. Where would we be without this song? Ice Cube is so OG that his idea of a "good day" consists of things like not having to use your gun or any of your friends dying. That is seriously every day for me! A "good day" in my life would look something like, "Yay I didn't miss the bus or step in dog poo!" This is probably why I'm not a rapper... yet.
*Sidenote: does Ice Cube really expect us to believe that the Goodyear blimp read "Ice Cube's a pimp"? Blasphemy!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It