On This Day In Music History...
June 15, 1969: Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson) was born!
Ice Cube is the original, Original Gangsta. Where would we be without this song? Ice Cube is so OG that his idea of a "good day" consists of things like not having to use your gun or any of your friends dying. That is seriously every day for me! A "good day" in my life would look something like, "Yay I didn't miss the bus or step in dog poo!" This is probably why I'm not a rapper... yet.
*Sidenote: does Ice Cube really expect us to believe that the Goodyear blimp read "Ice Cube's a pimp"? Blasphemy!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'