On This Day In Music History...
June 15, 1969: Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson) was born!
Ice Cube is the original, Original Gangsta. Where would we be without this song? Ice Cube is so OG that his idea of a "good day" consists of things like not having to use your gun or any of your friends dying. That is seriously every day for me! A "good day" in my life would look something like, "Yay I didn't miss the bus or step in dog poo!" This is probably why I'm not a rapper... yet.
*Sidenote: does Ice Cube really expect us to believe that the Goodyear blimp read "Ice Cube's a pimp"? Blasphemy!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'