On This Day In Music History...
June 15, 1969: Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson) was born!
Ice Cube is the original, Original Gangsta. Where would we be without this song? Ice Cube is so OG that his idea of a "good day" consists of things like not having to use your gun or any of your friends dying. That is seriously every day for me! A "good day" in my life would look something like, "Yay I didn't miss the bus or step in dog poo!" This is probably why I'm not a rapper... yet.
*Sidenote: does Ice Cube really expect us to believe that the Goodyear blimp read "Ice Cube's a pimp"? Blasphemy!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'