On This Day In Music History...
June 8, 1977: Kanye West was born!
Kanye's delivery room:
Doctor: Come on, Donda! Just one more push! I can see the head!
Kanye: YO mom, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish—but this is the best birth of all time!
Nurse: Wait...is that baby wearing shutter shades?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs