On This Day In Music History...
June 6, 1998: In the UK, B*Witched aka the denim mafia debuted at #1 with their single, 'C'est La Vie'. Okay, we're not even going to front, we play this in the office like, at least once a week. We're super stoked on the girls all sporting the Canadian tuxedo in the video, but even more stoked on the love interest's pleated, HIGH-WAISTED, khakis!!! ~*Nerd Alert*~
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect