On This Day In Music History...
June 6, 1998: In the UK, B*Witched aka the denim mafia debuted at #1 with their single, 'C'est La Vie'. Okay, we're not even going to front, we play this in the office like, at least once a week. We're super stoked on the girls all sporting the Canadian tuxedo in the video, but even more stoked on the love interest's pleated, HIGH-WAISTED, khakis!!! ~*Nerd Alert*~
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love