On This Day In Music History...
June 6, 1998: In the UK, B*Witched aka the denim mafia debuted at #1 with their single, 'C'est La Vie'. Okay, we're not even going to front, we play this in the office like, at least once a week. We're super stoked on the girls all sporting the Canadian tuxedo in the video, but even more stoked on the love interest's pleated, HIGH-WAISTED, khakis!!! ~*Nerd Alert*~
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us