On This Day In Music History...
June 6, 1998: In the UK, B*Witched aka the denim mafia debuted at #1 with their single, 'C'est La Vie'. Okay, we're not even going to front, we play this in the office like, at least once a week. We're super stoked on the girls all sporting the Canadian tuxedo in the video, but even more stoked on the love interest's pleated, HIGH-WAISTED, khakis!!! ~*Nerd Alert*~
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015