On This Day In Music History...
June 6, 1998: In the UK, B*Witched aka the denim mafia debuted at #1 with their single, 'C'est La Vie'. Okay, we're not even going to front, we play this in the office like, at least once a week. We're super stoked on the girls all sporting the Canadian tuxedo in the video, but even more stoked on the love interest's pleated, HIGH-WAISTED, khakis!!! ~*Nerd Alert*~
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing