On This Day In Music History...
June 3rd 1967: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" was number one on the charts! This song was a landmark for the feminist movement and opened doors for so many other great female R&B artists, you know...like that chick from Destiny's Child, Beatrice Knowles or whatever her name is.
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'