On This Day In Music History...
June 3rd 1967: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" was number one on the charts! This song was a landmark for the feminist movement and opened doors for so many other great female R&B artists, you know...like that chick from Destiny's Child, Beatrice Knowles or whatever her name is.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon