On This Day In Music History...
June 3rd 1967: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" was number one on the charts! This song was a landmark for the feminist movement and opened doors for so many other great female R&B artists, you know...like that chick from Destiny's Child, Beatrice Knowles or whatever her name is.
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School