On This Day In Music History...
June 3rd 1967: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" was number one on the charts! This song was a landmark for the feminist movement and opened doors for so many other great female R&B artists, you know...like that chick from Destiny's Child, Beatrice Knowles or whatever her name is.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars