On This Day In Music History...
June 3rd 1967: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" was number one on the charts! This song was a landmark for the feminist movement and opened doors for so many other great female R&B artists, you know...like that chick from Destiny's Child, Beatrice Knowles or whatever her name is.
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back